We were lucky enough to have our first visitors to the Island! My parents came to our house and we saw all that we could in a week! It was so fun having them here, we felt more like tourists then we have in 4 months! Addie and Nathan loved it and Addie had a really hard time taking them to the airport.
Thanks for visiting again Grandma and Grandpa!!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Grandpa and Grandma's Visit
at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
cute family....and very gorgeous kids
Whoa Tanelle! You're alive. I'm so glad you commented on my blog so we could reconnect. I had fun looking at all your pictures. Wow, you guys live in paradise! How is everything? Your kids are darling. So fun to hear from you.
We want to be your second visitors to the island!! I'm so jealous! You make such a cute island girl Tanelle...
Wow! Somebody needs to tell Uncle Dee that his hair is white! :) We haven't seen your parents in so long...not even in pictures. By the way, Peter said his hair was white and he is in the family. Therefore, I can't be blamed for the comment. :)
Post a Comment