As you can see we are almost done with our new house! We should be able to move in within the next couple of days. We love it, the huge bay windows out the kitchen and bedrooms, the pool right by the bay and of course the view. These Grenadines have taken their time, but it is well worth it. How do you like it?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
Can we move into that one room facing the water with all the windows?
That is one dream house! You guys will never come back now.
Tell me you are joking...you have to be joking...Seriously? I am so freaking out for you if this is your house! People in real life don't have homes like this...ummm...I only see them on like "world's most amazing vacation homes". SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU! As soon as I figure out exactly WHERE it is, and my hubby finally finished grad school, I want to come and swim. You so deserve it girl! Enjoy!
Ok I am still not believing you are going to live right by that water. PLEASE post more pics so I can just pretend with you. So amazing.
Yeah right!! We live in a little two bedroom apartment up the street from this house, we just pass it everyday and when we go to the beach we dream of it. So we do have the view, just from a little different setting! It is beautiful, of course something we will never have. I have no idea what the people that own it do for a living, all I know it's not what we do!
Yeah right Ben..... _shakes head_
Jess-
All you want is one room? You can have the whole west wing! all I want is the kitchen!
Ummm...well, maybe two rooms would be nice. I would probably be happier with the kids in their own room! :) I could help you cook meals in the kitchen if you would like...
Hey the view is amazing enough. Glad to hear your are still in the same boat as us, working toward a dream like that. It seems like a dream just seeing you guys in that beautiful water. You're awesome tanelle! Love your beautiful family pics.
I don't think I would mind the smell so much if that's what my house looked like! Right on the water....sweet.
Sorry to disappoint Sara! We are not even close to having this dream. We are still working towards getting hot water to come out of the tap instead of boiling water for dishes! Someday right?! you can still come and visit though, we will make friends with them before you come so maybe you can stay there!!
My mouth dropped open when I first read your blog...I was going to ask if I could come and stay for a week. Maybe rock out to a couple of choir tunes, and end the nights by singing "when you say nothing at all.." Ha ha ha! I will always think of the sleepover that we had in middle school because of that song :) Glad you enjoyed the pictures..should I post others?? If you are a geek for singing the words to your husband, I am a SUPER GEEK because I sang the entire tape to my son!
LOVES!!
Be sure to get good hurricane insurance!!! j/k I did read all your reply comments and know it's a dream house for now. I'll dream right along with you. :)
I totally thought you were serious--and I was DYING for you. Wow--what a view. I'm glad we aren't the only ones who don't live in a home yet :)
It looks like my summer home in Hawaii. We'll have to visit each other.
I am feeling great! I getting excited to have another little one around. These last 3 months are going to be rough as I get bigger. Oh well, it's worth it.
How are you feeling?
Happy Birthday!
Ahem. . .I'm pretty sure your dream house should be right here in Utah, next door to us! I guess you could keep that one as a vacation home, as long as we were allowed to visit at no expense.
So, I saw Nat last week and she totally thought to lived there. Sorry to break her bubble. She was totally jealous. Anyway...I am so excited to see you and the kids soon. Glad the traveling went okay.
Post a Comment