I loved hearing your laugh on this, it brought back so many memories. What a cutie little guy and I am so excited that you are having another little one. What a shock to not have told anyone tell you're like 6 months and they see you! So fun! I'll be excited to hear the name you come up with since I love the names you've already chosen (even if Seim takes credit for your sons name) Your family photos are just perfect of all of you, unbelievable really. That would've taken us forever. So fun to see your blog
Holy crap your kids are adorable! Congrats on baby number three-hopefully baby #3 comes two days late on St. Patty's day (it is Wellyn's birthday)! I'm glad you found my blog because now I can know what's going on with your cute little fam! Julie
Hey Ben and Tanelle, long time no see!!! I found your blog through Ryan and Penny Allen's, come to find out, you guys go way back! Small world! Glad to see you guys are doing well and congrats on baby #3, medical school, and living in paradise...lucky!! I'm going to link you to our blog so we can peek in on you often, hope you don't mind! You can check out our blog at justinandhollyfam.blogspot.com if you want to. Take care!
~Justin and Holly Smith (you know, from good ole' Darwin Ave, oh and don't forget, also Ben's cousin!)
3 comments:
I loved hearing your laugh on this, it brought back so many memories. What a cutie little guy and I am so excited that you are having another little one. What a shock to not have told anyone tell you're like 6 months and they see you! So fun! I'll be excited to hear the name you come up with since I love the names you've already chosen (even if Seim takes credit for your sons name) Your family photos are just perfect of all of you, unbelievable really. That would've taken us forever. So fun to see your blog
Holy crap your kids are adorable! Congrats on baby number three-hopefully baby #3 comes two days late on St. Patty's day (it is Wellyn's birthday)! I'm glad you found my blog because now I can know what's going on with your cute little fam! Julie
Hey Ben and Tanelle, long time no see!!! I found your blog through Ryan and Penny Allen's, come to find out, you guys go way back! Small world! Glad to see you guys are doing well and congrats on baby #3, medical school, and living in paradise...lucky!! I'm going to link you to our blog so we can peek in on you often, hope you don't mind! You can check out our blog at justinandhollyfam.blogspot.com if you want to. Take care!
~Justin and Holly Smith (you know, from good ole' Darwin Ave, oh and don't forget, also Ben's cousin!)
Post a Comment