3 days and counting! We will let you all know as soon as we do! We go to Princess Wishes, Disney on Ice tonight so after that I am good to go into labor anytime. I will have a happy little 3 year old who got to see all the princesses, a 18 month old who got to see balloons, and I have a husband in the United States!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
40 weeks
at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Good luck. I am glad Ben made it here. This is a record for you. Let us know how it all goes.
I have to admit I have an eensy-weensy bit of hatred toward you for looking that small at 40 weeks! Good luck! I'm so glad everything with Ben worked out so he could be there.
I'm SO glad Ben is here! Phew. That got me worried. And you are SO tinsey! Good luck. How long will you be here? I'd love to come see you.
Good luck with everything. I am glad that Ben made it there and things are going so well.
All I have to say is that I hope ot comes today - on Jayson's birthday!!! Good luck and we can't wait for pictures.
Ok, seriously...where is that baby? You are so small for 40 weeks! I was wondering if the little one had arrived yet...we'll be waiting for the news! Good Luck!
Good luck! We're all anxious to hear and see! I love your hair!
I say you got another 4 weeks to go because you do not look 9 months pregnant! Can't wait to hear the news. :)
Hey Ben and Tanelle, this is Holly and Justin Smith from Darwin--and Ben's cousin of course! I found your blog through Ryan and Penny's. Sounds like you guys go way back. We met them when we were in the same ward in Clinton. Small world! We linked you to our blog so we could keep peeking in on you, hope that's okay. Our blog address is justinandholly.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. Glad to see you guys are doing well, good luck with baby number 3, that's exciting!!
How exciting! So glad your husband is home and that you are able to feel more at peace about having the baby. Godd luck!!
You look fabulous at 40 weeks! So little - I'm sure you didn't feel that way.
I just found your blog! Are you seriously only 40 weeks in that picture?! You look amazing! I feel like that's how I look right now at 22 weeks...I'm totally jealous! Congrats on the baby boy!
- Catherine
Post a Comment