Tuesday, July 15, 2008



carson turned 4 months old yesterday! we can't believe how fast time is going by. he is getting so big. he is such a happy baby, he gets so excited to see all of us, his whole face just lights up and he smiles so big, i love it! we love you carson and are so glad you came to our family!

9 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

What a cute picture! I think it is so cute that he sucks his thumb. Can't wait to see him (and everyone else) again. LOVE YOU!

Jessica said...

Great, great pictures! Isn't it crazy how time goes by so fast? How much longer are you guys 'overseas'?

Shauna said...

He's adorable! I love the picture with his thumb in his mouth.

M+J=K3+E said...

They grow so fast!!! Kyler hit three months on the 14th as well. He is a cutie!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Oh man, I really don't want my baby to grow up that fast! I guess I might change my mind when I'm changing 20 daipers a day, feeding every 2 hrs. and staying up all night. But still, it goes so fast! And 3 1/2 year olds are nuts!

jellington614 said...

look at those eyes! He is getting so big. Hope your having a fabulous time with Deane, Ella, and Matt visiting. I need to visit too, I need some beach this summer.

Shea said...

HEY!!! It's so great to hear from you!! Your family is beautiful!! Your kids all look exactly like you:)

Don't be a stranger...Hope to hear from you again soon.

Christensen's said...

Oh my heavens! Your children are so cute! I can't believe you have three...you are probably thinking the same thing about me. I am glad that you saw our blog. I don't really stay in touch through email or facebook anymore. I love blogging! I hope that your family is doing well. It was great to hear from you!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

They do grow up so fast. I just want to tell them to stop growing! I like the new picture of you and Ben! Hope things are going well in your tropical paradise.