Sunday, August 10, 2008

addie was "tagged" by her good friends jayson and sara so here we go...

Nicknames-
"grandpa calls me sugar, sugar" (like the song, "you are my candy girl)

Eye color-
"azel" (hazel)

Hair Color-
um, yellow

Fav Movie-
"twelve dancing princesses" (barbie movie)

Fav TV-
"twenty five" (show called High five on Discovery kids. she calls it twenty five)

Fav book-
"fancy nancy, no peter pan, no both of them, no fancy nancy"

Fav place to go-
"Utah, cause my grandma's there"

Fav resturant-
"that bird one".. (victory burger in grenada that has a parrot for the kids to see)

Fav food-
"psgetti" (spagetti)

Fav candy-
"lollipops, I like suckers, um beach hats (me- um, beach hats aren't a candy, her- did you write beach hats? did you write swimsuit? seriously where did she come from?)

Fav color-
"pink" (hello?? isn't that obvious)

Fav song-
"popcorn popping"

Fav game-
"tag your it, oh yeah and candy land"

Fav cereal-
"that little one that has holes, that little one, it has holes" (honeycombs)

Addie tags... grandma and grandpa, Garrett, Kassie, Jens, Annaka, Ellie, Esther, Shauna, and Alicia (sorry Shauna and Alicia!)

8 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

Her comments are hilarious! I love that you answered these directly from her mouth. She mentioned something about the 12 princesses in Primary today and I didn't know what she was referring to. Now I know! She is such a crack-up!

Jodi Smith said...

I love visiting your blog seeing pictures and reading about your kids and your adventures always brightens my day.

Tarahh77 said...

Tanelle we were laughing so hard we were crying!! We are a HUGE Addie fan! We love you and of course Kassie will play!

CottleCrew said...

Ok, so I laughed so hard on Tara's blog when she said Addie tagged Kassie and I wondered why Addie was blogging. However, now I am wondering why I have to get Garrett . . . my SON . . . blogging. Oh and you'll probably laugh at this but I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to do now that we have been tagged (I don't blog) so if you could give me some instructions that would be great!

Tarahh77 said...

Alicia- Have Garr do it on the family blog! Just copy and paste and erase Addie's answers and type Garrett's! Also, anytime you are ready to jump on the band wagon you are the last one resisting a family blog...Right Tanelle?

bentanelle said...

hey, we "blog" but I just figured out the tagging thing too! I agree with Tara, then maybe, just maybe we could get some pictures of that baby of yours!

Woodward Family said...

She is too funny!! Good job Addie! I like Beach hats and swimming suits too, who cares if they aren't candy! Alicia, you can put Garrett's tag on the family blog...that will work! I actually want to see his responses!

CottleCrew said...

OK, the reason I don't blog is because the only people that care about our totally boring life are you guys and you can see pictures on the family site.

Oh, and I will post some, just as soon as I take some!! I know, I know, I am a horrible mom!!