Wednesday, February 18, 2009



I always knew that at some point one of my kids would get into my "toiletries", I was hoping it wouldn't be Nathan, but of course it was! To his credit he called them bandaids and they kind of look like football pads, right?! (yes, he wasted the entire box)







We have had a great couple of weeks. I had a great birthday and Valentines day, Ben didn't study at all either day so it was great! The kids loved Valentines day, or the candy on valentines day I am not sure which! We have had so much snow, yesterday it didn't stop snowing until about 5:30pm, just a little different than our previous place of residence, I think our Caribbean tans are officially gone!

11 comments:

KyJeanell said...

I wondered how you did with the snow. The news said Ogden got almost 2 feet!! Did you get that much? Bundle up! Good luck running in this!! YUCK! I've given up on the treadmill...LET ME OUT!! Talk to you soon. Oh-- BTW nice bandaids.

M+J=K3+E said...

So love Nathan's picture. How awesome is that. We have escaped that one so far, but that is probably because I don't have them in the house :)

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Tanelle!!!!

RSP said...

How are you guys? You look kind of cooped up with all that snow! We are checking out NY next week so keep your fingers crossed! MIss you guys.

RSP said...

Oh, and I love the new pics on the side. Very Cute.

Tarahh77 said...

We both know Nathan did NOT think those were football pads! Nice try though :)

MyrLynn said...

Oh heck, I just had that happen yesterday. But Mady can't open them...yet! She does drag them all over the house though! Enjoy the snow.

val said...

hi. great to see an update. your family is so cute.
did i miss that it was your birthday? you're a february girl too huh?
i've been meaning to ask you for the recipe for that chocolate sauce you make. we made it once in logan and it was divine. i must know!! will you email it to me?
val.bateman@gmail.com
thanks!

CottleCrew said...

That is so funny!! I love the new pictures on the side. . . when did you take those?

Smelsha said...

I thought the days of kids getting into the Kotex were over but I'm glad to see Nathan's bringing them back. It's classic kid!

So where are you guys these days? Still in Utah or have you moved to NJ now?

The Pack's said...

Tell Nathan that I think those "bandaids" are a little big for him. That is the funniest picture I have seen in a while. Thanks for sharing.