we had the chance to go camping as a family this last weekend and we had so much fun. it was carson's first time and he loved every minute of it. he thought it was hilarious that we all slept in the tent and made that known very early in the morning, but we had a great time.
the campground we went to had a beautiful lake to swim in and also a wolf reserve with bobcats and about 20 wolves. it was really fun.
these are my favorite pictures! ben gave himself 2nd degree burns from none else but a starburst, carson came out of the tent laughing and if you look closely you will see ben's toothbrush in his hands, and the last picture nathan and carson were laughing so hard. they each would go to a window in the tent and laugh so hard everytime they saw each other. they did it for a long time and it never got old!
last week Raschelle, the kids and I drove about an hour to PA to bushkill falls. they say it is the niagra of PA. it was really fun. it is still amazing to me that we can drive an hour both directions and be in the beautiful mountains and in the busy streets of NY.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Summer time fun!
at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
How fun! Sorry to hear about the burns, Ben! We didn't even get to the starbursts at Bear lake, sad! Carson looks like he had a grand ole time getting dirty and roughing it!
You look like you had so much fun, I am so glad you got to go camping. I just wish you could've come with us, or vice versa!
Looks like you are having good times in the East :) I can not believe how big Carson is...and that he is almost a year old..time flies by!
Looks like all is going well. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Happy Anniversary!!!
That is crazy that you can drive one hour and be in NY or the country. Cute camping pictures! My kids love camping too!
Umm these are much better pictures than we got! I love how much fun the kids have camping. Did Ben brush his teeth after Carson was carrying it around?
FUN! I'm glad you got to see the wolf reserve, it's wild there is a wolf reserve in the middle of New Jersey! That's cool that was the exact campground we stayed at last year.
your family is so cute Tanelle! I haven't checked in for too long, but glad to see everyone is having such fun. We've been camping lots too. :o)
You guys! That looks awesome! The kids have grown SO much!!
Fun pictures! I finally got your message, but for whatever reason can't figure out how to get your number off my phone. Apparently, you aren't a "subscriber". Anyhow, if you wouldn't mind calling or emailing your number that would be great....I would love to see how things are going. I will try your parents again to get your number. Either they are screening my calls or they weren't home:) Love ya!
marasorensen@yahoo.com
Great pics! I'm so jealous you guys got ot go camping. I think it's getting too cold here to try it now. And you got to see Wicked. Lucky dogs!
Post a Comment