I have a friend down here that decided to start dance classes, which turned into "creative movement " classes so the boys could come! We went for the first time this weekend and it was so fun! Addie was a natural, she really was so flexible and paid such close attention. She was in heaven, it has been the topic of converstation nonstop since then! (literally!)
I posted a picture of all the moms at the doorway, we weren't supposed to be in the room as to not distract our kids, but we were laughing so hard that we couldn't stay away. Anyway it was a great little class, I think we might have a dancer in the making!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Wish we could be there with ya and put Marcella in the class. When are you guys coming to visit next?
What a kick! I can't believe she can do the splits, and with such ease none the less. We definetly have some cute kids in our ward!
Post a Comment