Nathan doesn't get enough to eat when he eats like a regular person, so he had to lick his plate, he thinks he is quite funny doing this! Also here is a picture of Addie being such a good mommy to her babies!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We can't believe it has already been a year since Nathan was born. Time flies. Hope you are enjoying yourself down there.
O.k. Your kids are really cute! It's so fun to be able to keep in touch with you guys now.
Tantelly, I am dying at how your daughter is your twin!...and that adorable little boy. I am so glad I found this site and looking forward to keeping updated with your darling family. I'll check it out more to figure out what things you've been up to. I just got started but feel free to visit my site too at lakelove.blogspot.com! Hope you don't mind that I added you as a link :)...You are just prettier than ever, really! Carry on! Sara (Probert)
Post a Comment