This last weekend was wonderful. Ben did great on his midterms and needed a break, so we were happy to provide one! We had him to ourselves the whole weekend. Addie loved that he didn't have to go study on Saturday. We had a great time as a family at the beach earlier in the week, and then on Saturday with friends. Ben and I even got to go out to dinner without kids, it was well overdue!! We wore Nathan completely out on Sat., he was falling asleep in his tube on the water, it was pretty funny! Here are some of the pictures of the beach, not really how we used to spend a day in October, but life is very different here. It is just as beautiful as back home, just a different side of nature to enjoy!!
Monday, October 22, 2007
A typical October day
at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Cute! I have also been checking your blog through Val's :) So no worries! Of course I remember you. Easy on running a marathon. You look so great, and have the cutest little family ever! Isn't blogging great? I have found so many people I've lost touch with through blogs...so needless to say, I am a big fan :)
Lucky Ducks! I am sitting here thinking I need to put on another sweatshirt. I am frozen. It looks like you guys had a blast. Your kids are soo cute.
Super cute how you did your pictures. You should teach me all of your tricks. I wish we were spending October like you were and not freezing away. I am not looking forward to Halloween in this weather. Have fun.
Adorable! What a cute family you have. And look how skinny you are! :) We are freezing up here in Minnesota!
That looks like so much fun! It is beautiful there, and you look GREAT! (how would it be to have a tan in October??) What a fun family week! The end of finals week is always a good week for us! Congrats to your husband for doing such a great job! You have such a cute family :)
By the way..how did you make that collage..I love it!
T- thanks for catching up with me on my blog! preciate it! you look amazing by the way and what a cutie you have. check back again!
i can't tell if you have 1 or 2 kids! anyway, all this kids on your blog are darling!
Post a Comment