Thursday, November 1, 2007






We had a great Halloween, and hope that everyone else did too! We got to trick or treat up at the medical school and the kids really enjoyed it! We had a "Beautiful Ballerina" and a "World Series Champ" (I know, Nathan's costume is so makeshift, he is wearing basketball shorts for a baseball outfit, but hey it's Grenada and I get to use that excuse for everything!)

5 comments:

Jon said...

Cool.....how many people trick-or-treat over there? Addie looks cute...Did Ben go as a fat man? Please say yes!!!

Jessica said...

Kate would have loved to dress "girly" for Halloween but the weather prevents that from happening here in Minnesota. It would be great where you are living! Your kids are so dang cute. Did you get a blog invite from John and Tessa?

Brianne & Jarod said...

What a cute ballerina..and the make-shift baseball costume is great! I would love to hear more about living in Grenada...how long have you been living there? Are you there for four years? It seems like a lot of fun :)

M+J=K3+E said...

You did great on the makeshift costumes. They both look so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. We hope to see you over the holidays.

Jon said...

Tanelle, can you send me Ben's email address?

jon@jonandkanien.com