Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! We had a great Holiday season, and hope that everyone else did too! We will post pictures soon!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I love your new pictures! What a cute family you have. See you next week....

Jessica said...

Love, love, love the new blog format. What a cute family picture! How was Utah?

Brianne & Jarod said...

What a cute family picture! Glad you had a great time in Utah! Can't wait to hear all about it ;)

Denzil and Brittany said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute. Can't wait to see you guys. Enjoy the rest of your vacation

Janene said...

so much for getting together! :o) My simple holidays sorta busied up -- and I'm sure yours were fun too! I go to your blog sometimes and leave the window open, just for listening to the good tunes that I still haven't purchased!

RSP said...

ok...your kids are HUGE! I can't believe how grown up both of them look. I guess it's time for another ???
Hope you guys had fun in Utah. We were bummed to miss you:(