Saturday, December 15, 2007

We are on our way!

Well now it is my turn to post. Tanelle has been great with this blog and we enjoy reading everyone else's blogs, especially of those we haven't seen in such a long time. Yesterday I finished the semester and it feels great to just sit at home doing nothing, eating a nice breakfast, without worrying about school and what to study next or what will be on the tests. So now that we are done we have a day to enjoy the beach in December, and then we are off to the wonderful snow! I do have a confession to make though, it rained the other night when we had our fan on and I got really cold, so we just might freeze at home. We'll have our White Christmas though, and then back to the sweltering heat and humidity. Anyway, we are excited and will see all of you soon, for those of you who will be nearby. Merry Christmas!

Ben

3 comments:

val said...

Congrats Ben on finishing! Matt just graduated today and it's SO nice to have him around and not stressing and worrying about finals anymore. Hope you guys have a great holiday and a "white christmas" (if you can believe it logan doesn't have ANY snow and SLC has a ton!)

Jessica said...

Congrats on finishing! I bet that feels nice...We hope you guys have a great time in Utah. Tell everyone we said hello...and take lots of pictures!

Shauna said...

Thanks for helping us at the airport! I hope you made it back okay and on time!
Our blog tells you about our experience after you left!

Merry Christmas!