Friday, February 8, 2008
Here are some pictures of a few things we have been up to in the past month. (no, not building a house!) The kids and I will take off in a little over a week to go home and have this baby. I am ready to be done being pregnant, but not ready to leave Ben! Aunt Jodi gets to come and visit and then help us home so it will be a busy week. Then Ben will fly home on the 11th and hopefully not miss the birth! It's probably the only time I will pray to be late with a baby!
Hope everyone has a great Valentines day!
at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Cute pictures! We are excited to meet the newest Smith as well. Just not in the Atlanta airport. :)
Man, you look great for being 35 weeks along. I always looked like crap (and fat) by then. Have you been running still? Good luck with everything!
Good luck Tanelle. I know it is going ot be crazy, but call us and let us know when you have the baby, we would love to come down and see you, and of course bring fun presents. I hope all goes well.
It was really fun to be at your shower today. I enjoy getting to know everyone a little more each day. The slides of pictures are cute too, it looks like you have really good kids.
Good luck with the traveling, having the baby, and hopefully Ben being there. We hope all goes well. Hopefully we can see you when you are here. Will you be blessing the baby here or in Grenada? Let us know of your plans.
You are a trooper in that heat! I would die if I were pregnant here in AZ in the summer. Good luck with the baby in UT. I hope Ben makes it too!
Tanelle...
You look AMAZING at 35 weeks! I hope everything goes well with the birth (including having your husband with you), and look forward to seeing some pictures of your new one!
Too cute. Good luck with the flight and the baby. Also, happy birthday! Hey, I am supposed to be getting addresses for Nat for the 10 Year reunion, and Ben is on my list. Can you send me yours (not that you'll be able to come, but I'm just doin' my job)? thanks
Ditto- you look amazing for 35 weeks. I think you just took a picture at like 20 something weeks and are pretending.
Ditto- hope it all goes well from the flight, labor, hubby being there, everything.
Ditto- Can't wait to see the pictures of the new arrive.
Still can't get over that water and how much I feel like I am looking at you when I see your Addie.
Hi Ben and Tanelle, this is Ashley (Staples) Quist, a friend of Ben's from good old DHS. I found your blog through Layne's. It really is a small bloggin' world!! Your family is just adorable and congrats on the new little one! I just have a quick question for Ben. My brother is applying for med schools and I told him where you were attending. He would like to ask you a few questions about the school if that is okay. If you wouldn't mind just emailing me (ashquist@yahoo.com) your email address and I will forward it on to him. Thanks Ben!
Good luck! Hope all goes well and that Ben makes it for the delivery!
You are TINY! And Nathan is huge! He's a little boy now instead of a toddler. Jarom's still stradling that divide right now. Wow, even with all the things I know were hard about Grenada, I really do miss living there with all of you guys.
What a fun blog! I was blog hopping around my friends' blogs and saw yours!
What's the deal? Have you had your baby yet?
Post a Comment