Things are going good. Ben goes home tomorrow and then we fly back in about 3 weeks. This week has been a whirlwind. We blessed Carson at Ben's parents house on Sat. and that was really nice and we had a great Easter, twice. One at Ben's parents and one at mine which equals into TOO much candy for the kids. I am doing really good, I have recovered fast, I barely need the narcotics that I was sent home with, so if anyone needs some let me know because we get two more refills!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Update
at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
You look so good. Glad things are going well and hope they continue to do so. The kids look cute.
I'm sort of addicted to pain pills, so if you could grind them up and then send them my way, I'd appreciate it.
What a handsome little boy! I am so glad that you are feeling well. Is anyone going home with you, I hope you don't have to face the airplane ride by yourself!
Tenille-- I'm so glad that I am not the only blog stalker around! We are officially off the simultaneous child bearing schedule. You little guy is so cute it almost makes me want to get pregnant again. How are you doing living so far away? Did you build a house there? let me know how you guys are.
Can't wait to see you guys. I love how Nathan holds Carson.
We're glad you're recovering nicely. We're excited to see all of you!
AND you're wearing jeans!!! What the heck is that about? You look amazing and your kids are all incredibly cute. Seeing your new little guy makes me even more excited to have another one of my own. I can't wait!
What a cutie! And Carson isn't bad looking either. Really - that's the most flattering hospital bed picture I've ever seen. You look great! I can't wait to see you guys again.
Congrats on the baby, he is so handsome! You also look fabulous:)
Wow...what a cute mommy of 3! I am so behind :)Carson is soooo precious!
He is so adorable! And you look so good. I'm glad things went well for you and that Ben was able to be there. I hope you have a safe journey back to Grenada! I won't be back until December, so chances are we won't see you again unless we run into each other here in Utah. Good luck with everything and tell Addie hi from dyson.
OK, you look so cute right after childbirth that maybe the next time around I'll actually take nice pics at the hospital for others to see. Cause the previous ones definitely fall into the for-my-eyes-only category. You really do look great.
Hey guys! Tanelle, I talked to you the other day, but have been thinking about you ever since. It is such a crazy time, but another tidbit of advice I would like to contribuute is to stay ahead of them. If you are calling the shots first, then you can keep them on your terms better. If they are calling the shots, it's 3 to 1 and you'll lose everytime:) P.S. The years on Lish and I's birthdays on the Smith Blog are switched. Do you know how to fix it?
mommies who just gave birth are not supposed to look like they walked out of a magazine ad! Tanelle, you look beautiful! So great that everything went ok. Best of luck to you in the coming weeks and months. Congrats from the bottom of my heart.
Post a Comment