Monday, April 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Well, we are back together again!! It is really good to be home and back in our normal routines with the kids and back with Ben, we have all really missed him, I hope that we aren't ever apart that long again! These last few months have been so great and hard at the same time. Our parents were so good to us, we really owe them big time! We have loved being able to see family more than we planned on, and to go with them to all the fun things they do. We did a lot of fun things while we were home, but we were anxious to get back with daddy! We arrived home on Tuesday the 15th. My parents brought us back and they had quite the experience. Last time they visited us on the Island they rode first class without kids, this time they had 3 kids in coach! It all worked out great though, the kids were good and I think my parents survived! We had a great time with them for the few days they were here, we got a lot of swimming in and saw a beautiful waterfall as well. It was so fun, and we are going to miss seeing them everyday! My dad kept saying how nice the weather was and how great Grenada is, but then when we took them to the airport on Sat. morning to leave at 7:20 am and their flight was delayed until 3:00pm I think they left the country with a different feeling! We just laughed though, it is good for them to see what we have to deal with! Carson is growing so fast, I think he is a little miserable in this heat. I have thought about 30 times so far in the last week.. "What am I doing to this poor little newborn making him live in the Caribbean!" I know he won't remember it so that makes me feel better! So, we are happy and are surviving the life of three so far!! (but, it has only been two days without Grandma and Grandpa!)

6 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am SO glad to hear that your parents flew to Grenada with you. I was wondering how you were going to do that with 3 kids! I am sure that Carson will adjust to the heat just in time for y'all to move :) He is sure cute! I am sure things will be great without the grands around..you are and AWESOME mom!! I have been cleaning out closets in preparation for our BIG move and found a couple of letters from you given to me in middle school & high school. It made me SMILE! Those were some good times!!!

Jessica said...

Glad you are back home and into somewhat of a routine. The video you posted of your dad on your family website is hilarious. :) The baby is doing fine. We will be halfway on the 6th and hopefully we'll be able to find out what we are having!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you guys made it back okay (and that Sharon and Dee survived the trip)! It was fun seeing you for a minute while you were here. Carson is so cute!

Jill Bowcutt said...

I'm not going to lie, I'm glad that was you making that flight and not me :) I could use a little of that sunshine though. You're baby is so cute and I'm glad you're all home together. No matter where you live there is something sweet about being home.

M+J=K3+E said...

Hope all is going well with you. Good luck with everything. Hope you are adjusting to three kids-we are getting there :)

Jobove - Reus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.