Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Killer Centipedes

So I am having a "I hate Grenada" day. This morning I came into the living room and Nathan was sitting on the couch playing with the DVD's out of the case, so I sat down by him and starting singing the clean up song so he would put them back instead of ruin all of them. So we are flipping through the pages and a huge, red, killer centipede was in between one of them and I of course jumped and screamed at the same time causing the centipede to land on Nathan which caused me to scream even louder giving Nathan a little toddler heart attack. So we got it on the floor and killed it, all while Nathan was crying so hard because I scared him, my heart rate was going a mile a min. because it could have bit him and Addie was trying to console Nathan. Aaah... why do we live here??
Don't worry, we are all okay and Carson slept through the whole ordeal!

2 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Ahh! I haven't seen a centipede here yet and hope not too. I hear they are not too good. I'm glad everyone is good.

beth said...

I'm glad you all made it through! We've only seen one centipede, and it was nowhere near our kids. Yikes!