Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a great day yesterday. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and kids, I love them so much! Here are some of the highlights...

- Addie made me a card (dictated by Ben) that said she loved me and she loved groundhogs day!
- Nathan is always so sweet and loving, I got as many slobbery kisses as I wanted, and then some!
- Strawberry Crepes for breakfast (we have never bought strawberries down here because of the price, so I was really spoiled!)
- Ben made me "mom money" He took the time to make coupons for me to "cash" in on whenever I feel like I need things. For example... foot massage, a night without studying, 2 hours away. It was very thoughtful of him!
-and last but certainly not least, Carson slept for 6 hours on Saturday night!!

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Janene said...

sounds lovely! I remember my south-american strawberry splurge. There were little bits in the sundae sauce at mcdonalds, since that was considered safe. :o)

btw, the close up pics of your kids are DARLING.

Jill said...

Hey Ben and Tanelle,
I'm glad I found your blog. I love it. I miss you guys, and your children are adorable. I hope you don't mind me reading it.
I was wondering how you made your header, I really like it. I'm on facebook if you wouldn't mind teling me.

Jill Stuart Pate