Saturday, June 14, 2008

family pictures on the beach

we were so lucky to have a photo shoot with our friend Sara. she has taken so many pictures of the kids and our family over the past couple of months, we really appreciate it! she says she is still learning photography, but we think they are all professional quality! we really had a great time, we were all soaked by the end as you can see.
thanks Sara and Jayson for being so patient with our family of 5, it sure wasn't easy!

19 comments:

val said...

Tanelle these are BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow. How cool to have photos taken with such a gorgeous background. Your family is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

T&B I love love love the pictures, there are so many that are so beautiful. I really liked the ones with Ben and Nathan.
B- do you like how i come to your blog and say nice sweet things are you come to mine and trash on me :)

Amanda said...

Your fam is so cute.
I am enjoying the time with Jas, and I can't hardly think of when he has to leave again. I am feeling better, just a little uncomfortable.I hope things are going good for you. If everything goes according to plan we should be seeing you guys in Nov.

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute. You guys look like such a fun happy family!e

cailin said...

Fantastic pics. I swear your family belongs in some kind of magazine or commercial, you're all so beautiful.

Brianne & Jarod said...

T.

Those are sooo cute of your family. (You LOOK AMAZING by the way. Three kids later, WHAT??) What an incredible place to have family pictures taken. LOVE THEM!

Mindi said...

I'm jealous I want a friend who is "learning" photography- they are awesome. You make med-school look glamorous. Hey you will be happy to note- 2 fitzers down 7 to go- at the old house. Speaking of which- when are you guys done again??? Maybe we'll leave the rest for you.

M+J=K3+E said...

Those are AWESOME!! I would love to have that done!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Those pictures turned out great Tenelle. I love them. I hope your family is all doing well.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Those are amazing!! Is the beach really that nice? You guys look awesome. You have the cutest little family.

jellington614 said...

They are so cute! I love everyone of them. Tell your friend that she does a great job! I miss you guys, are you coming before Christmas at all? PS your baby is getting so big and it makes me a little sad.

The Pack's said...

WOW! What great pictures. It looks like you are having fun. I can't believe how big Carson is getting. Give the kids lots of hugs and kisses from us. We miss you tons!

Is there any way we can get copies of some of your pictures for our collection of family pictures?

RSP said...

Those turned out so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

The new pictures are so cute! Tell Sara I think she did a great job, and I would hire her in a minute. Give the kids a hug and kiss from Grandma.

cory and tara said...

Tanelle- I just found your blog and your kids are so darling! What a sweet little family you have. And you live in Grenada...holy cow! I am glad to see life is treating you good!
-Tara Jackson (the other Tara Anderson ha ha)

Holly said...

Love them!!! What a beautiful and perfect place for pictures!!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Hey friend, I am going Private with my blog. E-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com if you would like an invitation!

KyJeanell said...

I love these pictures!! It makes me want to get some professional ones done of our kids. I love the one with Tanelle & Addie---the girls. It is so cute!! I want one just like it with Annaka. Love you guys! Hope you are doing well.

Penny said...

You guys should be on the cover of a magazine, or maybe on a travel agent's website. What a perfect place for family pictures! I can't believe how big Carson is already!