I just watched the video on your family's blog of Carson - it's so great! We do that same thing to Sadie all the time (bouncing her on the bed) and it makes her giggle just like that.
I was just thinking how much I'd love to live down there on the beach, then I saw the killer centipede post! You're braver than me! Such cute kiddos, too!
Tanelle, I love the pics! Your kids are really adorable! I'm jealous that you and your kids get to spend some time in the sun and on the beach... It's fun to see your cute family and how it is growing.
I need to just call you, but I let my phone go dead yet again....Now that I think about it, I could just go and get your number off of my charging phone, but that would mean I have to move a sleeping baby..Anhyhow, I know you did Joy School for a bit, how did you get started? I am thinking what to do for Aniston in the coming months and want to look at all my "pre-school" options. I really have no idea what to do. This poor kid just wants to play with kids...when are you coming back? I'm kidding. I hope you guys are doing great. I will call you very soon.
The pictures are so cute. There is a photo contest at Storks Landing for a "Beach Day" picture of your baby. I want to post the one of Nathan standing between Ben's legs. Do you care??? Can I have the gift certificate if you win?!?!
10 comments:
Your kids are so cute! How fun, I am missing the warm sunshine. Hope all is well.
I just watched the video on your family's blog of Carson - it's so great! We do that same thing to Sadie all the time (bouncing her on the bed) and it makes her giggle just like that.
All three of them are just cute! :)
How cute they are. They sure grow fast don't they?
Tanelle I LOVE the new blog look!! How did u do it? The kids look fabulous! Give them a kiss for me! Love u :)
I was just thinking how much I'd love to live down there on the beach, then I saw the killer centipede post! You're braver than me! Such cute kiddos, too!
Nathan is looking so big all of a sudden! It's amazing how becoming a big sibling does that...no longer the baby.
Your kids are cute! Esther told me that she really really misses Addie.
Tanelle, I love the pics! Your kids are really adorable! I'm jealous that you and your kids get to spend some time in the sun and on the beach... It's fun to see your cute family and how it is growing.
Keep smiling!!
I need to just call you, but I let my phone go dead yet again....Now that I think about it, I could just go and get your number off of my charging phone, but that would mean I have to move a sleeping baby..Anhyhow, I know you did Joy School for a bit, how did you get started? I am thinking what to do for Aniston in the coming months and want to look at all my "pre-school" options. I really have no idea what to do. This poor kid just wants to play with kids...when are you coming back? I'm kidding. I hope you guys are doing great. I will call you very soon.
Mara
You are still in touch with Brandon Johnson???
The pictures are so cute. There is a photo contest at Storks Landing for a "Beach Day" picture of your baby. I want to post the one of Nathan standing between Ben's legs. Do you care??? Can I have the gift certificate if you win?!?!
Just Kidding!
Post a Comment