Sunday, June 29, 2008

here are some new pictures. ben is done, finally! we are so proud of him and can't believe we made it through this hard term. we are looking forward to being tourists for the next six weeks!

"fancy" girl time
(we went to the grocery store)

scuba diving for our 6th anniversary!!


we honestly don't know....


ahh, life is good


great idea mom


poor carson


crabs in our yard


carson's new favorite past time

6 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

So cute I love your pics!! Enjoy your no school break!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on finishing Ben! That is probably a great feeling. I can't believe how big Carson is getting. Your kids are too cute. Hope all is well.

The Pack's said...

What fun pictures! I'm glad to see that you did something fun for your Anniversary. Happy Anniversary! Sorry we didn't call. Ben, congrats on finishing this last term. You are doing so awesome. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your next 6 weeks of fun and vacation. Mom & Dad are excited to come and have fun with you.

beth said...

HAHAHAHA! I love your pictures. Carson looked pretty comfortable to me though...

RSP said...

Love the new pics! I bet you are excited to have a break. I can't believe you're only 2 years ahead of us in marriage, but 3 whole kids! Wow!

Amanda said...

Your kids are hecka cute! Happy anniversary and congrats to Ben. I can't wait to have 4th term behind us.