Sunday, August 31, 2008



10 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

You are too talented with your cakes Tanelle. Hope he had a great birthday.

Tarahh77 said...

How on earth did you make that cake? it looks like one of those you can't mess up :) Luv u!

Jodi Smith said...

Is that Addie in the back ground with two hats on her ears? Your kids are so cute. It looks like Nathan had a good birthday. I know I owe you an email about my life.

Brianne & Jarod said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! And Goooo Martha Stewart with the cake! That is one seriously cute cake, that looks really delicious...I think I'm hungry :)

Kanien said...

I agree with everyone else, that is one sweet cake. Share your secret, please!

Mara & Austin said...

I can't believe that your little man is already 2! It looks like you had a "super-rad" party. Are you coming back yet? We miss you guys and want to play. It is crazy to see how big Carson is getting....why do they have to grow so fast? I hope Ben is doing well during his last couple of months and that you are hanging in there as well. By the way, do you get anything from all these hurricanes? Stay safe! Let's play soon!!!

Christensen's said...

He is so cute! I love the cake! My daughter is turning two this month and I want to try something fun and cute. If you have any great ideas let me know!

Penny said...

Very impressed with the cake. I can't believe he's 2, either. It is nice to see a cake without princesses or Dora the Explorer on it.

jellington614 said...

I LOVE that cake, you are so cute!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hope he had a good b-day. What a cute idea for a cake.