We got our placement today FINALLY! (yes we do leave the Island in a week, they are so on top of things!)
We are placed at St. Barnabas hospital in Livingston, New Jersey. Yeah!! This will be our new home for two years while Ben does the last two clinical years of Medical School !
We are really excited to start a new phase and hope it will all work out!



16 comments:
Yeah! We have been anxious to get his news. The whole family keeps checking to find out so I am glad that you put it on your blog. Hooray! Love mom and dad
Congrats to you both. How exciting to be back in the states. That isn't too far from Derek is it? Anyways, congrats and hope to see this holiday.
Congratulation! They do have chicken and cheese in the stores in New Jersey (I'm pretty sure)!! We can't wait to see you! Travel safely! See you soon!
Neh Jurseeyy??? How fun! Send us your address once you know what it is. Will you be close to Derek?
Congrats! We are really excited or you guys. We wish you the best of luck!
WOO HOO! CONGRATS! I LOVED the East Coast :) Good luck with the move :)
we are excited for you guys and your FIRST choice! just pray that happens to us and maybe we'll see you in a year! good luck - we'll miss the Smith's in Grenada...so keep bloggin'
Cool. Good luck with the move. My bro is just returning home from serving in NJ. He's loved it out there.
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
So fun!! I honest to goodness, miss that time in life! Enjoy it!
Count us in! We are SOOOO coming to visit! Congrats!!!
Hey congrats you guys...that's awesome! Hopefully we'll be joining you out on the east coast in May. Maybe Rocester, NY. We'll have to meet up. Be careful traveling home and maybe if you guys get time we can get together.
I am so excited for you! We will definitely come and visit, especially since you will be so close to NY & Washington DC!
I want to send you a Christmas card...where should I send it???
Congratulations and good luck! Email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. My email is sbob33@hotmail.com.
How exciting! And a huge change for you guys. Good luck!
We are excited to hear you will be in Jersey. We will totally come visit you, or you can come see us. By the way this is Jared not Linzie.
Post a Comment