Last Friday Addie's school did a winter concert for the parents. it was really fun, the first time we have been to anything for Addie and school. We were so proud! She sang so good, but she was accentuating every word while singing so it looked like a bad lip sync job. It was really funny! She has loved preschool and has learned so much!



3 comments:
You describe it so well, I can totally see her singing like that. I can't wait to see you guys!!
Grandpa and grandma are proud of Addie. We want to hear your songs when you get to Utah. We love you.
TANELLE!!!! Holy crap this is really youre life!? After looking thru some blogs I found you and well...after reading some of your entries I gather you live in Grenada!? Please tell me it was you that checked out our blog from there?
I have to say, girl you look AMAZING...3 kids and you look better than ever!
I just got married in July so I have some MAJOR catching up to do with all of you friends with kids!!
Please come check out my blog...if you haven't already!
Kim Simmons (Marchant)
Post a Comment