Okay, so it is closer to Valentines Day then Christmas, but I thought I would try and catch up somewhat. I did have a little excuse, our camera broke so we are behind! We are doing great though. We have been back for over a month now and it seems like we never even moved to Grenada. We made it back to America without too much mishap, and visited New York for a couple of days and saw my brother and his wife. Boy do we love America, We loved New York, and can't wait to make it there ourselves in a couple of months. We had a great time throughout the holiday's. We saw all of our family and enjoyed spending more time with them then we have in the past years and the kids have loved being closer to cousins and grandparents!
Right now we are moved into Ben's Grandma's house in Ogden and Ben is full blown into his study schedule for the first step of the US boards, he will take that the beginning of March and then we start the process of making our way across the country . It is a lot harder to study here, there are many more things to tempt us from staying home, but he is doing awesome, he is so disciplined he amazes me everyday (and I have to admit, it's a little frustrating to those that want to play!)
We hope you all had a great Holiday!
Monday, January 26, 2009
We are Alive!
at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
I am glad all is going well for you guys too. You all look great. I love the donkey and the moving baby Jesus. Awesome! Good luck to Ben on his boards, we take ours a week tomorrow!
Yea! Thanks for the update. We miss you guys too! I am glad you enjoyed the holidays and are adjusting well back in the states. Keep the picutures coming.
Fun pictures! Thanks for playing with us the other night. Let us know when you are down our way and it is our turn to host...
Thanks for blogging again - we miss you guys!! I'm happy to hear you're doing well at home. Keep us posted when you figure out housing! We're about to start looking into it, too.
It looks like you guys had a great holiday season. I'm sure your families are so glad to have you home! Good luck with the studying!
How fun that you get to be back with family! I can't imagine what it would be like to live out of the States or even out of State. Cute Christmas pictures!
We are SOOOOO excited to have you guys close by again! Really!!! We know what you mean about missing Grenada--it has surprised us at times how much we miss it. We are glad you are all doing well and you all look wonderful.
LOVE the "sparkling cider". and LOVE your Kokomo song. My daughter and I are jamming to your blog right now.
What a fun transition! It's amamzing how fast timeflies.I mean, it seems like just yesterday that we were all on that tiny island! I hope your move goes well and enjoy your new home! Miss you guys!
I liked Nathan's batman costume, but I was hoping for a little princess dress up as well. :)
Oh my Tanelle.... I can't believe how much of your life I have missed out on over the last couple of years!!! Another baby? And why did we not make "blog connections" all this time?!?! Well, we can keep in touch now. I just spent the last hour reading your old posts! Now you can do the same! Tell Ben hi, I can't believe Addie! She is so big! Miss you guys!
Wait, so are you going to be in NY or NJ? Either way it'll be fun to have you closer again. Good luck with the test and enjoy your triumphant return to the states.
Glad to hear you're back on the mainland. :o) Good luck with all of that studying!
Post a Comment