We went to Vegas for Ben's birthday to visit my sister and her family. It was so fun and we loved being there. We went to see the sights on Friday while they were still at work and then we spent the rest of the weekend just relaxing!
The was by far the coolest thing on the strip.. the trainer threw meat on the glass right in front of where we were standing. Nathan was seriously an inch a way from this Lion's tongue. It was so fun to see!
In front of the "Dancing Water" the kids loved it!
M&M's always a hit in our house
Driving the 6 hours to get there. My sister thought they looked a little squished.... oh well, too bad! Bring on the next road trip of 37 hours!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Birthday in Vegas!
at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So what is your next road trip? 37 hours is a long drive! Looks like you had fun! Your kids are adorable! Jed and I went to Logan last weekend. I miss that place!
How fun! I like Vegas a lot...especially the Coke and M&M stores :) Happy birthday Ben and Carson! I can't believe he's one already.
we were just there too! I can't believe your little guy is 1 already!!He is adorable. Lucy is already three months! I remember Weston and Addie being little newborns together. time is flying by way to fast. Hopefully we'll see you sometime soon at a Smith family event.
Post a Comment