Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carson's 1st Birthday








We have had a great couple of weeks. Our baby boy turned 1! He loved being the spotlight. He loved eating his cake, he was clapping and making a "Mmm" sound the whole time! We can't believe how fast time is going! We had a great day with family, it was fun to have family around to share the day with! Thanks everyone for coming!

4 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

I can't believe he is ONE!
What a fun birthday - when do you guys move to New Jersey??

Shauna said...

Is he really one? So cute! I love the cake! You are such a fun mom!

CottleCrew said...

The cake looks so cute in the picture!! Not that it didn't look cute in real life, but now you have everlasting proof that you are more creative than me!!

That was a fun day, I want it to be warm enough to go to the park again.

Tarahh77 said...

Cute cake Tanelle! You should totally go into business since you have nothing else going on. Love you!