Friday, May 1, 2009

on our way



we have left Utah traveled through 2 states and we are currently in Lincoln, Nebraska about to enter Iowa tomorrow. Things are going good, our kids are really good travelers with all the times we have made them do it! we are a tad squished, but we will make it!

9 comments:

Tyson said...

When do you arrive, and do you need help unloading?

Shauna said...

hope the trip goes well! You are a brave woman! See you in JOYSEY! Hey guess what we have 19 more days! Wahoo!!!

Amanda said...

I'm glad your kids are being good for you, and with all the traveling our children have endured it's nice to see they learned something! haha. I wanted to ask you how you found your apartment in NJ. I am kind of stressing about finding a place to live and was wondering how you went about it? Any info would be great.
Good luck with this next step!

beth said...

Good Luck!

Denzil and Brittany said...

Yeah! I am glad the trip has gone good so far. Your kids are champs! See you in a few weeks.

Mindi said...

Impressive you are updating while traveling, more impressed with the whole piano thing. Really!! Abby learned to play piano on that piano. Good Job! Too bad you left already, I really was going to have you over.

Christensen's said...

Jed and I are squished in our car too. We have had the same reliable Saturn since we got married. We definetely need a new vehicle! I love the piano! That is beautiful!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Good luck with your move! We are in Manhattan so let us know if you ever come for a visit in the Big Apple. Enjoy your time in NJ. Third year is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

How is Jersey? Excited to hear all about it!