she loved the cake when she came home from school
our very own "fancy nancy" or "fancy, fancy" as Nathan calls her
this can entertain him for hours
i think we were on the right track with the crayon cake...
felt bad for leaving him out.
Monday, September 21, 2009
our kids are getting old
at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I love the cake . . .both of them. We wondered if all those feathers came from her boa that she got at FAO Schwartz that were falling out all over the house. Did you secretly gather them up and stash them away until it was time to make the cake?!
Ok, so maybe . . .every once in awhile . . .but it you ever tell anyone I'll deny I said it . . .possibly . . .I get tired of dirt and trucks and wish I had a girl!
Nealford!!! Its great to hear from you. Man, you guys are all over the place. Greneda to New Jersey, what's next? Lima is going good. We are still in the winter season so its been very gray and overcast for months. A few more weeks and we'll be in to summer. Looks like you guys are doing great and your kids are very cute. Keep in touch.
Did you make those cakes??? You are one awesome mommy! How fun for them! Happy Birthday to two cute kiddos!
wow those cakes are so cute! i love addie's face as she admires her cake! what adorable kids!
You're getting all Fancy Nancy yourself with that cake making! Go you!
Cute cakes! You are very creative! Happy birthday to Addie and Nathan!
you are so creative! Those cakes are darling, not to mention the children!
Tanellie the cakes are SO SO CUTE! I love both of them! You are so creative. We miss you guys.
I just spent a good 1/2 hour catching up on your blog. You guys are definitely world travelers! Your kids are adorable,and I am very, very impressed with the cakes. My kids are lucky if their cake isn't in a metal pan. I'm sure I have talents elsewhere . . . Anyway, you guys look great! We're thinking of a trip to the east coast next summer to see Ryan's brother. Maybe we'll make a pit stop!
I love the cakes! That is a labor of love. I'm sure it was all worth it for the reaction. I love the look on Addie's face. Give the kids a squeeze for us. We love you guys!
Tanelle, did you seriously make that cake for Addie?? WOW!! You are amazing! Your kids are growing up so fast! We miss you guys!
Those cakes are amazing! I am jealous! I love the quote on the last post "those boys are gonna love me." You better hold on tight! :)
Such cute cakes!!!
Post a Comment