Thanks for posting pictures!! Good thing we don't have a "trunk or treat" because I don't think I would put that much effort into it . . .We only carved ONE pumpkin!??
So cute and the caramel apples look so good!!
Carson looks cute. . . we debated over the puppy, the monkey, and the tiger at Old Navy. The tiger won and he is still growling!
Awesome pictures! The one of them sitting on the porch, all spread out, looks like they are locked out of the house and in survival mode. Carson is eating his sucker.
8 comments:
So cute! I love their costumes. You did a great job decorating your "trunk" too! Good to hear from you :)
I don't think we had that much fun. Those apples look SOOOO good!
Awe the kids look so cute! And the carameled apples look so so yummy!
Great pictures! I love Carson's costume the best. Be thankful that your kids aren't to the "dead" stage :) Love you tons!
Glad you guys had such a fun Halloween. The kids looked great.
Thanks for posting pictures!! Good thing we don't have a "trunk or treat" because I don't think I would put that much effort into it . . .We only carved ONE pumpkin!??
So cute and the caramel apples look so good!!
Carson looks cute. . . we debated over the puppy, the monkey, and the tiger at Old Navy. The tiger won and he is still growling!
Awesome pictures! The one of them sitting on the porch, all spread out, looks like they are locked out of the house and in survival mode. Carson is eating his sucker.
Looks like so much fun guys!
Post a Comment