january is one of those months that usually pass by without much to say. christmas is over, the house is "not pretty anymore" (thanks addie) but we have been trying to keep ourselves busy despite the blah feeling we usually get this time of year!
we made lots of cookies...
a knight is always around to save the day...
we made a trip to the emergency room.. (at least i made it to my third child before we have stitches in our home). dad got to save mom a trip to the hospital with 3 kids by taking out the stitches at home. our money hard at work.. good job ben!
we built castle grounds with trees. thankfully we had buzz and mr. incredible guarding us
we built a fort in a really dark basement when the power was out (thanks to tara for this idea, it was a lot more fun than using my cell phone light to work on the basement)
we are ready for whatever february wants to bring us!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
january blahs
at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
The house may not be "pretty", but at least you aren't bored! Sounds like good memories are being made. It was great to get to see you over Christmas. You look amazing and your kiddos are dolls! (Tell Ben he is ok too :) )
gotta love the blah that is January! Let's get together soon.
I know exactly how Addie feels - once the tree comes down the home just does not feel the same. But once I get some serious spring cleaning done that really helps me.
Your kids are all so cute and it looks like January has been a lot of fun. We look forward to see you all soon!
January has a way of making life feel boring. But I think I'll pass on a trip the ER to liven things up.
You have such adorable kids and hopefully we will all get together soon.
The kids look so cute, I like how Nathan is on the kitchen counter helping. Also the one where Addie and Nathan are holding hands watching the movie. Poor Carson and his war refugee wound. We sure love and miss you guys !!!!!!!
It looks like you found plenty to do in boring January. I think we must have missed out we were really BORING. I think that a picnic in a tent looks like great fun. The fort on the floor with the blocks brought back fond memories of when Ben was young. We love you. I want to hear the Carson Stitches Story.
SO cute! I love those kids and the fort looks really fun, at first I thought Addie had to eat all the sandwhiches and Carson got the chips, then I figured it out :) Your January Blahs look fun!
At least you are making it fun for your kids. I agree...January is a slow month. I can't believe we are almost half way through February!
wow, we need to catch up with you guys!! How's Carson's head doing now??
Tanelle--I posted a great picture of your birthday on my blog. It's at the end of "Bobs". I hope all is well in NJ! Sam misses his playdates.
Post a Comment