We live in one of the most diverse states in the USA and to go along with that Addie's kindergarten play was based on all of us being different but making the picture complete. They used the book The Crayon Box, it is very creative. I am sure I didn't learn about diversity until I was much older! Anyway here is our very own orange crayon making her unique contribution to her class!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Each one of us Unique
at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a cutie!! She is getting so big. It looks like her hair is getting darker too.
We should get together this summer. We've been here for a couple of weeks and haven't seen anyone from Grenada (except Dustin and Melissa and Nick and Kuulei)I'm sure Dyson and Ridge would love to see Addie and Nathan.
Let me know if you want to get together.
Oh my goodness! This is a fabulous idea! Addie looks adorable!
Grandma still can't believe that you are almost through with your first year of school. You are the cutest crayon I have ever seen. You've got some pretty handsome brothers too. We love you Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment