Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching up


we planted a couple different flowers and herbs
in the pots for the kids. this is what I walked out to the other day.
I guess we forgot to tell them how long things take to grow!

this was on fathers day, for a primary party the kids decorated ties for all the men in our ward. the kids had so much fun seeing all those dads wearing them through all of church!

Ben, during a world cup game.. once Netherlands and Spain play maybe I will get my husband back!

6 comments:

The Pack's said...

I love it! I know exactly how the kids feel. I wish plants would grow on my timeline.

The Pack's said...

Ben, I think you should wear that tie every Sunday! You look so good in it.

Dustin and Melissa said...

It looks like you and your family are having a great summer. What an awesome race to do - so much fun! We wish we could have seen you all before we moved. If you ever find yourselves in Arizona you have a place to stay, :)

CottleCrew said...

So glad you posted pictures. Love the kids sitting on the deck . . with snacks no less!!

That is such a cute idea for the ties . . .we'll need to chat, where did you get the ties?

Atlantic City looked fun, way to go!!

Love you guys!

Woodward Family said...

Your kids are too funny! Was Addie watering the flowers in her swim suit this time?
Do you have your husband back now??

bentanelle said...

Wow, it sure has been a long time since we posted anything...