Thursday, July 8, 2010





to celebrate the end of 3rd year before ben started studying again for step 2 of the boards we took a last min. trip to Atlantic City. it was really fun and spontaneous. we did priceline for a hotel and ended up with a 4 star golf resort that was $375 for the night but we paid $60!! we were pretty proud of ourselves. we went to Rainforest cafe on the boardwalk, it was so fun! the kids loved the rainstorm and when all the animals would go crazy. Carson's face is when the gorilla started moving!

4 comments:

The Pack's said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to get away and have some fun before Ben hit the books again. I'm impressed with your resort find and more impressed with the price. Good Job! I bet that made it even more fun.

beth said...

WE LOVE PRICELINE!!!!!! I'm always amazed at the last minute deals we get - but yours takes the cake!

mom said...

I am not to good at this but suffice it to say we love you and it looks like you are having a grand adventure. ENJOY!!!!

Woodward Family said...

How fun! I loved rainforest Cafe! Man, you guys get to go to all sorts of cool places! We go to the Willow Park zoo for spontaneous fun! (Oh yeah, and fly out to NJ/NY to visit!)