Saturday, November 12, 2011

Owen's first week









Meeting two pirates and peter pan for the first time..









coming home from the hospital..









getting Grandpa's take on the weekend..









Getting lots, and lots of love..













According to Carson.. "He is SO welcome to our family!"

13 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

He is so cute! Congratulations. I am so glad all is well and you are enjoying your new bundle of joy!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the 4 club. He is super handsome and I love the name.
If you guys need anything let me know. We are just a few minutes away. If you need a rest and want me to take your other kids I am happy to do it.
Congrats again!!

Denzil and Brittany said...

What a cute family. Looks like Owen will be well loved. Hope all is going well.

Carol said...

So so cute Tanelle! Congrats - What a cutie! Love the family pic! We miss you guys!

Jodi Smith said...

That first one is such a cute picture he looks like he is smiling. I think he kind of looks like Nathan. Can't wait to come visit. I just got my schedule posted so now I can plan. I'll call you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! you have beautiful family. And Tanelle, you look great. I wish I looked that nice right after having a baby. :)

Shauna said...

I loved this post, couldn't help but smile looking at that cute baby and the happy big kids. You look beautiful Tanelle, what a perfect little family! I wish I could see little Owen in person and to bring you a meal.

Mara & Austin said...

Congratulations! We've been thinking about you guys...hoping your little bug had arrived. I wish we were there, but please know that we send our love!

Jayson & Sara said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful you guys. I just wish we lived closer so we could enjoy him too!

KyJeanell said...

He is so CUTE!!!! I want to love him myself! How darling! You guys look great!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for your family! :)

The Pack's said...

Love the family picture! He is so cute and I love the name. He looks like a Benjamin too.

Christensen's said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!