See anything wrong with this picture?
And this one?
Any ideas how to save an innocent little boy from his sister?
(She had every single toy & book in that crib. Seriously, where was their mother??)
Saturday, November 10, 2007
at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
lol! That is so funny. Moments like those are priceless.
Nathan is such a great sport. And Addie is the best big sister. We love your kids.
hey, at least he won't get bored in there! :o)
I totally just guffawed...very lady-like, I know. That is HILARIOUS.
Funny! I hope we get to see you guys over Christmas!
That is what big sisters are for! I would say she is ready to babysit for you! ha ha ha...what cute and priceless pictures. I am sure that there will be a day where they will come in handy ;) Happy Thanksgiving!
cute pics! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
i love your blog! it is so cute. i got your blog info from shauna so i guess we're even. haha.
Addie and Dyson must have learned how to be older siblings from the same place because that sounds like something Dyson would do...i love it!
Post a Comment