
We decided that now that our family knows about our little secret, we should tell everyone else! Baby #3 has surprised us all and is coming sooner than you might think. He/She (we are waiting to find out) will make it's debut on March 15th, hopefully in time for Daddy to get off the plane from Grenada. Our year is already turning out to be a little crazy, but who really gets to plan their life anyway?!? We kept the secret for about 6 1/2 months and surprised our family at Christmas when we arrived. It is much easier to keep the secret when you are thousands of miles away! It was pretty funny watching Ben's family's reactions, they didn't want to offend me because they weren't sure so they kept pulling Ben aside until we made the announcement. It was fun for me to watch! Anyway, that is our news. Our family is growing whether we are ready or not!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
So...
at 11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
hey hey! Congrats! I can live vicariously through you... deciding if I'm sane enough to handle more. :o)
I bet that was so much fun watching all of us squirm and wonder! Congrats! See you soon!
How much fun! I bet your families were so surprised! So, did you run that marathon being pregnant? That would make it twice as hard! :) Take care of yourself. How was Utah?
Hurray! Congrats on the new addition. that is great news, and yeah--way to keep it a secret for so long. Wow. That is impressive!
Congrats again you guys! We're super excited for you. It sure is baby-mania on the Allen side, isn't it? It was fun to see you over Christmas and hopefully we'll see you again when you're here to deliver your baby!
Congrats Tanelle. That is super exciting. Can't wait to hear what it is ;)
Congratulations! That is exciting! But I'm confused, are you living somewhere other than the island right now? Sorry we didn't get to meet up at Christmas, maybe another year right? Take care!
Congratulations you guys! How exciting. We need more details!! Are you living in Utah now and is Ben in Grenada? How are you feeling? Yipee!
yay! congratulations! we were just up in kaysville today and thought of your family. with the foot of snow they have now, be glad you're back in the heat. your family pics are so cute - those kiddos are growing fast! keep us posted on #3!
I will give more details. Right now we are back in Grenada and then I go home on Feb. 19th to have the baby. Ben will come home for about 10 days (part of it is during our easter break thankfully) Hopefully that is when the baby will be born, cross your fingers! Then I will head back to Grenada end of April. It is going to be crazy, I have a good friend that is flying home with me in Feb. and then my parents will bring us back in April, so we will be fine!
Congrats you guys. It will be fun to have so many close together. We sure are looking forward to ours coming and hope you are too.
Congrats! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. We're actually going to have a baby in July. I'm only 13 weeks but had to start telling our family at 10 because I was getting such a big belly! My sister-in-law even said "I've been noticing that you're filling out in a few places lately." I think that's her nice way of saying, "you're getting fat!" Congrats though. Hope you're feeling well!
Yes! I am really excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats again, you guys. I still can't believe you were that far along. I don't even know what Ben's family was guessing at--you didn't look pregnant at all. Good luck with baby #3, and let us know if you'd be up for a playdate or something while you're here.
Hey there...have you kept running since you found out you were pregnant? I have been trying to find out if it is a good thing to do or not. What do you think? This information isn't for me, by the way! :) It's for a friend...
Tanelle!!
Of course I remember you, girl! What a darling family you have!! And congrats on #3. It is so much fun to see your older kids react to a baby! I love that you waited so long to tell everyone.. and how fun for your family to find out at Christmas! thnx for the scripture tips on my blog. So, are you going to be in Grenada for all of med school? What an experience!
Post a Comment