carson and addie have a special bond. he LOVES her! I have walked in on some pretty funny conversations that she has with him. the picture below is addie explaining who everyone is in the family so he will be ready to meet them all again. this first picture in the crib happened this afternoon. I was trying to make dinner and carson woke up. addie was at the table doing art things, and she got up and went into my room and carson stopped crying. so I hurried and finished and this is what I found when I went to get him, she had given him a book and he was obviously okay with that! she is so good to him, and such a great little helper! can you see the two teeth??
Thursday, September 25, 2008
at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
He has gotten so dang big! Holy cow! I love the second picture of Addie introducing the family. That's awesome.
T- He is so beautiful! He looks like Addie and Nathan combined. How lucky you are. Luv u!
Your kids are adorable! Isn't it so fun to see the bond between them? It's pricless! :)
He is huge! I can't believe he is sitting up! Time flies I guess. We are excited to see you at Christmas. Annaka talks about it ALL the time.
That is so cute that she had all the pictures lined up. Where does she come up with all this?? I miss you guys!
That was a great post. I liked Addie's pointer. Was there going to be a test afterwards? She comes up with the funniest things.
I can see the teeth, he looks so grown up. Only two and a half more months!
Most of the pictures looked like you guys! Does she think he doesn't know you well enough?
Tell Addie thanks for teaching Carson who we all are. Hopefully he won't be scared of us all when you come home. What a great memory to remember.
He is getting so big!! He is an identicle repeat of the other two btw.
He is so cute! That is great that Addie is such a big help...I have heard that its good to have a girl first for that reason. Cory said we're not having anymore kids until Ava is in middle school and can help out with them. ha ha.
p.s. I can't get over how much Addie looks like you. That picture of her holding the flowers looks just like you!
It must be the age. Kempton is so cute with his younger sister. The other day he was explaining to her how she is going to grow teeth like him and that they would both lose those teeth and get bigger teeth.
Tanelle, this is so cute! It gives me hope that some day, some of my kids will be a little nicer to each other. :o\
Post a Comment