Thursday, October 16, 2008

Help!

I REALLY need Halloween ideas. please, anyone, anyone? I of course have someone that wants to be a princess, but I have no ideas for the other two. (Nathan and Carson, in case you had Nathan pinned as the princess) currently we have a case of hand, foot and mouth at our house so the boys could go as lepers if it was Halloween tomorrow, but we still have a few weeks and I hope they are over it by then.
So, any thoughts send them my way. please keep in mind we live in a HOT foreign country (in every sense of the word). which means I am not going to wrap them in toilet paper for mummy's. (sorry Uncle Aaron, it would stick to their bodies in case anyone was confused!)

7 comments:

beth said...

William is going as a parrot since he repeats everything he hears. In Grenada we would just see what color of onesies we had and go from there - Esther was a pig in a pink onesie with curling ribbon saftey pinned to her bottom and a painted on nose. Will was a devil in a red onesie with a pointy tail pinned to his bottom, horns on top, and a red plastic fork in his hand.

Amanda said...

one of them could be Tarzan. all you need for that is a loin cloth. and lets face it, we would all like to run around Grenada in a dish towel on some days. haha

Smelsha said...

I wish I could trick-or-treat in Grenada. I always wanted to be a Geanie! I love to get ideas from Family Fun. Some of them would even be warm weather appropriate.
http://familyfun.go.com/ Mouse over Halloween and the click on Costumes. They have so many ideas you're not going to know what to do! Good luck, can't wait to see pictures.

Sara and Dustin said...

I was thinking you could (somehow) paint them green and get matching bandanas & nunchucks. Just put them in shorts and then they'd be teenage mutant ninja turtles!

Christensen's said...

I am no good at coming up with costumes. I am lucky that my neighbor had some cute ones I could borrow. Good luck!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Since you have a princess...you could make them Pirates :) Tear up some old material/shirts and make fringe on some shorts...tie a bandana around their sweaty little Grenada heads and call it good :)

Tarahh77 said...

Or they could be princes and Addie the princess. Since its hot they could just wear the ties and carry a rose. Since they are boys they can pull that off. What do you think..simple...cool...fun and sticks with the theme.