addie had a great 4th birthday! she was so happy when she woke up and it was fun all day. she got to choose what she wanted for each meal and she really milked it! Ben surprised her at her preschool and ate lunch with her and then bought her flowers. (they are really pretty, and as tall as she is!)
we had a ballerina/princess party that she loved. we made wands, had a crown walk and the best part..a real ballerina came and talked to them and then showed them how to dance. the girls were in awe, it was so cute! it was a great day, and to top it all of she got princess sheets from her grandma Anderson, so she went to bed very happy! thank you to all who made the day special for her! she loved it!
Friday, September 19, 2008
we have a four year old!!!
at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie! Glad she had a great day. I can't believe how much she looks like you Tanelle. She is a cutie!
It looks like everything was so fun, definately a little girl party. The cake looks great! Maybe a little droopy from the heat, but the pearls and crown were a good idea. What a great mom you are.
Four years old!?! How on earth did that happen? It looks like the party was a huge hit. Great idea with the ballerina...perfect! Good work
Happy Birthday Addie!!! Annaka loved your ballerina dress-ups. The cake looks awesome! I'll have to take lessons. :) Glad you had a great day-- as it should be.
it was really fun! Happy Birthday Addie! We love you!
Oh Addie your party looked perfect, your cake was perfect and it sounds like the day was perfect. I think it was a perfect day for a perfect 4 year old girl. We love you all good job
How fun! At least her outfits look like they match:) Averys don't at all and when she gets them together it looks like she came right out of the 80's! I need to take a picture next time.
Four is probably my favorite age. I just love it. Enjoy it while it lasts, it will go by way too quick!
Happy Birthday Addie!
Tanelle you do awesome birthdays. I am sure that your kids feel like they are the most important and special person alive. Addie is adorable with all of her fun birthday things.
She is so cute! Man, girls and boys are so different. What a sweet daddy she has to surprise her at school! I bet she loved it.
The cake turned out beautiful Tanelle!! The party looks perfect. You are a great mom!
Wow! What a lucky little gal! I remember when she was just a little baby and she was your only one! It sounds like she was completely spoiled...like they should be on their birthday. Brooklynn's birthday is tomorrow, and I already know that you have put me to shame!
I love the cake . . . where were you when I was trying to make Blue's Clues out of cupcakes?? How did you do the sparkles??
pink . . tiaras. . . sparkles . . . princesses, I am at a loss. Now, trucks, trains and mud . . .I'm your girl!!!
Happy Birthday, Addie! This makes me so excited for the "girly" stages to come.
What a fun birthday party! It looks like everything turned out great. The cake is awesome! I don't know how Addie could not have had a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again ADDIE!!!
Happy Birthday Addie! Wow..it is so cool that you have a 4yr. old!! I feel so far behind :)
what a sweet little birthday girl! And happy for you too. You've been a mom for four years! :o)
Wow! So much love for this little girl! It is fun to see everyone's comments. I was in tears to see how special she is and how grown up! Tanelle, you rock! Way to go mommy! Ben, I'm impresed. That is such a cute thing to do to surprise her for lunch and bring flowers! What an awesome dad you've turned out to be, little bro! Love ya!
Post a Comment