We hope everyone had as much fun as we did!
It started with a spider and cockroach scare.. no pictures, sorry. it is funny now, not then.
Later Addie and I headed to a Fall Festival (Caribbean style, right on the water)
We then met the boys (they were taking a little nap) and went trick or treating to faculty offices and some married student housing. by the end everyone was in a full sweat! Ya gotta love trick or treating in the Caribbean! There were a few short lived moments when Nathan actually wore his lego. Hence the 3rd picture.
(Spray paint is safe to lick, right? there are a lot of pictures of Carson, he looked so dang cute. I love his face in the last picture)
We then headed to our friends house for a fun Halloween party with homemade chili and all kinds of good food because they finally had cheese at the store today! I guess we will give Grenada a point. didn't get many pictures. 3 kids, sorry.
About 10 min. after we got home the kids passed out and poor Ben left to study, at least he got a donut. we had a great day.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
You guys are so creative! I love the legos! I'm glad you had so much fun, it looks awesome. And no worries, everyone here was in a full sweat after a block, too!
Those LEGO costumes are to DIE for! How stinkin' cute...I might have to steal that idea from you ;) Happy Halloween!!
Good idea with the lego costumes! It looks like you guys had a lot of halloween fun (except for the bugs). Happy Halloween
Those are the cutest little lego's I've ever seen! What a fun costume! I can't say that we've ever started sweating while trick-or-treating on Halloween, must be a new experience eh? :)
Cute idea with the legos. I can't believe how big Carson is getting. They are all too cute. You guys are almost there, CONGRATS!!!
I LOVE the lego costumes! So creative!! By the way, Tanelle - you look great! I can't believe you've had three kids!!
Tanelle those legos are so dang cute. Did you make those? Congrats on the cheese thing mom said it's been weeks since you had it last. I can't wait to see you guys.
I just read the comments and realized no one said how cute Addie was. Just for the record she is just as cute as her brothers.
That is the coolest costume ever! I love the Legos! Addie looked super cute too. It looks like you guys had an awesome Halloween!
Looks like fun. I love the lego costumes!!! Those are cute. I am glad that you thought of something. It is always easy to do a girl. They usually want to be a princess, fairy, or something of the sort. Your kids are so cute!
I love everybody's costumes! I was wondering what you decided to do. Addie, you make such a cute Fairy and the Lego's totally fit for the boys. What a cute idea! Whose idea won? or was it your own? Glad you had a fun Halloween despite the humidity and sweat.
Those lego costumes were great you could market those. It looks like the smiths have done it in style again. Addie made a wonderful fairy in her cute pink fury wings and the boys were dang cute legos wiht matching hats. In Grenada you don't have to worry about covering up your costume with coats when you go tirk or treating. We loved the pictures Grandma and Grandpa Smith
way to go for making your own lego. Two of them even! So cute :o)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lego costumes. SO CUTE!!! You look like you had a great time!`
Thought of you this last week while we were in Jamaica, our friends who went to Grenada for school weren't too hip on the idea of joining us on a Jamaican vacation....
Cute kiddos! It does look warm there, I'm jealous! Are you guys going to be in Utah for Christmas?
Post a Comment