Sunday, November 23, 2008

Raschell and Tyson

We had spur of the moment visitors this week! (yes, our ad actually worked!) We LOVED IT! Ben's cousin Raschell and her husband Tyson came to visit us! We had a great time, but it rained ALL WEEK so we got wet while we had fun! Here is a little rundown of what we did....



Some good beach time...



We enjoyed dinner out (we got fancy according to Addie)



We hiked up to a waterfall in the pouring rain, slid down a smaller
waterfall and swam in really muddy water!



and we did Addie and Nathan's favorite, swam in the hotel pool!



We had such a good time! Thanks for coming to see us!!

3 comments:

RSP said...

Anytime! I can't say it enough.... I wish we'd have stayed longer!

The Pack's said...

I'm so glad that Raschell & Tyson took you up on your offer. I only wish that we could do the same. Looks like you had a great time.

Christensen's said...

It looks like you live in paradise. I am jealous!