After 8 LONG weeks of studying.....
This is Ben's rigorous schedule. we hated it.
This was Ben's schedule as of 5:00pm Saturday night
30 Minutes after he was done with the test last night!
Great Job Ben, we are so proud of you!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
WE'RE DONE!!
at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
What a relief!!! Congrats! Hope you have a little fun now.
Congratulations to you both. Good luck!
wow - great job to ALL of you! what a happy ending to a long hard two years :)
Woohoo! Time to relax?
whoa. awesome. congrats you guys. what great news.
I love that you tore up the schedule!! That is so awesome . . . great picture!
Hooray! How does Ben feel about the test? Did everything go "according to plan?" Now that studying can be put on hold for a couple days, maybe you guys could come down our way and play....Congratulations again. Also, thanks for playing with us last week. When we got home today Aniston said, "I don't want this home." I asked her which home she wanted and she replied, "Addi's"
That is awesome! Congrats!!! I love your last post about the pads! My kids have done similar things. It makes me laugh!
Yipee! Congrats you guys!
YEAH! We are so excited for you Ben. Congratulations!!!!!!
CONGRATS! I am sure it will be GREAT to be done with all that studying!
Congratulations! Way to Celebrate! Enjoy your much earned break!! We love you guys!
YEAH!! I am sure that is such a GREAT feeling! We miss you guys and hope you are doing good! Love ya!
Congratulations and yay! You won't know what to do with yourselves now....
So funny! I love that you took a picture of the schedule ripped to shreds. We are feeling so bad we haven't had you over. How much longer are you here?
Hooray! What a relief for you. I love the "football pad" post. And I'm sure Nathan will love it too in 15 years!
Post a Comment